PERIMETER PEST CONTROL
The world has reached an advanced level of technology. All around, you can see high buildings, beautiful houses, resorts and hotels with Beautiful Lawns and landscapes yet, people are unable to get rid of pests and rodents. It’s so discomforting when you get to experience a variety of Insects invading your home like they are the real owners. Some of these home invaders can be harmful and detrimental to your health. Some of these Common Pests are:
- Mosquitoes: are pesky pests and can spread diseases such as West Nile Virus. Mosquitoes develop in swampy or stagnant water. Source reduction targets and eliminates water sources favorable for mosquito breeding. Mosquitoes lack season but they are more powerful in rainy times. Perfect Leaf Management professional pest controllers will first identify and inspect your environment before the treatment plan begins. This treatment provides recommendations and assistance for both source reduction and necessary chemical use.
- Mole Crickets: Mole crickets are nocturnal omnivores that live underground and hibernate in winter. In most areas, they are considered the most significant pest that causes damage to turf, crops, and Grass. If Crickets get into the house they are always a nuisance to homeowners. They can stay under logs and rocks. PLM can start procedures that will keep the crickets at bay. The best time to introduce the treatment is during summer so as to draw them out from their comfort zone.
- Spiders: Spiders get into the home through loose screens and cracks under the doors, windows and so many other openings in a house. Some species of spiders can give poisonous and venomous bites that may cause medical issues. We are trained to manage spiders and other pests. Since every home or yard is different, our PLM Technician will design a unique Program for your situation using a variety of techniques and chemicals.
- Lizards: Lizards don’t cause damage but their presence in one’s home categorizes them as a pest. Lizards are a common pest in houses and buildings that are surrounded by vegetation or close to areas of dense plants. They come into the house in search of food which is mostly insects. The best control strategy is to keep them out by making sure windows and doors and closed or screened. Contact us and we will have our Pest Specialist develop a customized Treatment Plan to take care of the Lizards food source (Insects). Once the food sources are gone, there is no reason lizards should pay you a visit.
- Snakes: Many people are terribly scared of snakes because of their wriggly features. These are cold-blooded reptiles. Some snakes can be found in warm hidden crevices like basement, attics or even around a pile of clothing because they always seek warmth. We are trained for situations like this, we will start a treatment plan that will discourage snakes from entering your property. The treatments are most effectively conducted during summer because they are drawn out from their comfort zone.
- Stink Bugs: They have an uncanny ability to slip into homes through torn screens and door cracks. When the weather turns cold. These insects invade your home in order to survive the winter. They can stay till its spring. Stink Bugs can damage Ornamental Plants, fruit trees, and gardens. Why do you have to let this happen when PLM pest control services are available to you?
- Millipedes: They usually dwell in damp or wet outdoor areas but they can creep inside if their habitat becomes too hot. Once inside they are likely to hide under furniture or boxed items. They often enter through basement doors and windows, crawlspace vents, or garage doors. Millipedes don’t bite or sting, however, some millipedes excretes defensive fluids that irritate the skin. Since the pest is more active at night its appearance can scare homeowners. In this case, Perfect Leaf Management professional technician inspects the area. They then prepare a plan that may involve chemical and non-chemical treatment methods that will get rid of them one touch.
- German Cockroach: These Cockroaches are popularly known worldwide as an indoor roach. They can lay 40 eggs at a time, which mature in about two months. Because of their rapid reproduction, the infestation is always severe. They enter from any hole in the house, even the holes that seem impossible. They are typically found in hidden corners or boxes in the rooms, kitchen, and bathroom. To avoid the disturbing effect of these hideous creatures its best you contact us as we have ready experts that are trained to contain situations like this.
- Fire Ants: Fire ants favor warm and sunny conditions. They prefer dry fields and avoid shady areas such as woods. Fire ants may move into yards as a result of infested nursery plants or grass sod being used in the home’s landscaping. Fire ant stings can be very painful for most humans and fatal to some. Naturally, fire ants can be difficult to control but you can count on Perfect Leaf Management Pest Control Technicians to get the job done no matter how difficult it might seem.
- Rats: These pets are a nuisance to Homeowners. Rats can contaminate food, damage property, and spread disease. Mice invade homes through any hole possible or through vents. They usually come seeking food, water, and warmth. They can harbor and transmit diseases. They also introduce disease-carrying parasites, for instance; fleas and ticks. Prevention Methods should be implemented early in order to maintain a rodent-free home. You can Control Rats at any month of the year this makes the treatment unseasonal.
- Termites: There are over 2000 different species of termites with over 40 species in the US alone. Termites invade homes through cracks or gaps around pipes and wires. Homeowners can also get termites from wooden structures, Damp soil, or Trees and shrubs. A termite infestation can be devastating to a home or property. They cost Americans more than $5 billion in damage each year and most insurance plans don’t cover the damage but PLM Pest Control Professionals can help. We can detect both existing Infestations and help you prevent future problems.
MONTHLY ANNUAL PEST CONTROL MAINTENANCE
Perfect Leaf Management Perimeter Pest Control Services got you covered! If you want to protect your house from these annoying home invaders, then you will be needing a magic touch from our Trained Pest Specialist. We have the best means to get rid of insects and pests. Most homeowners find it time-consuming, frustrating and expensive to eliminate these pests. With our Perimeter Pest Control, you can be assured that you will receive the best barrier treatment at your home.
We work hard to provide you with our homeowner monthly/annual pest control plan which will give you peace of mind. If you are dealing with a pest problem that requires monthly treatment such as; German Cockroaches and Mosquitoes our pest control plan was designed to interrupt their breeding process. The roach and mosquitoes population will be controlled making it easier for our Pest control experts to effectively remove these pests once and for all.
Our yearly plan includes two automatic treatments done in spring and fall. These Treatments are strictly for exterior perimeters. It involves applying a liquid residual treatment along the edges of the foundation, lower windows, door frames trees and landscape areas. Treatment applied in the interior areas are based on any pest invasion you have at the moment. During our service visit, we inspect for places that give a conducive environment to Pests and Rodents. Our knowledgeable and experienced pest controllers will bring this situation to your notice.
Some of the property conditions we monitor are;
- Cracks in the foundation
- Clogged gutters
- Overgrown shrubs
- Debris around the house
- Rotted section of the house
- Pest Intrusion Points
Seasonal Treatments are proven crucial in eliminating active insects throughout the spring season. The Summer Treatments are helpful in fighting new fleas and crickets. During the fall season, the barrier treatments are also useful in preventing millipedes and spiders.
If you are unsure whether you will be needing monthly, quarterly or bi-monthly treatments to control the pest invasion in your home, you can contact us and our Pest Control Professionals will be ready to assist you.
The effective nature of our perimeter pest control is highly convincing on many homeowners. However, if you are a homeowner and you want a DIY control, sure you can! You can close the doors and windows or pick up tools, Garden hoses and toys that lies next to the business or home areas.
Our Perimeter pest control treatments are not harmful to flowers, grass or shrubberies around the perimeter. However, it is important to keep children away from the treated area until the surfaces are completely dried.
Do you want to hire a trusted perimeter Pest Control Company? You are on the right path! Simply visit our website or contact us at 678-666-2544. You will surely see how efficient our services are, and this will make you deal with us over and over again!